I am new on fiverr.. wants help from my seniors

design_spirits

• 1 month later...

Check this post and others in the series:

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

• 1 month later...
Guest merciavideo

all of you

please share your samples of response to buyer requests. so that new sellers can get an idea .

please share your samples of response to buyer requests. so that new sellers can get an idea .

This would only work if every seller were responding to the same buyer requests.

Buyers usually put up a request if they can’t find what they’re looking for on the main site, so your response has to fit their request. A generic response won’t do you much good I’m afraid.

all of you

all of you

No, that’s not going to happen. YOU need to be willing to write your own seller responses, customized to the buyer request YOU are responding to. We are not going to write your responses for you. Be personal, be professional, and respond exactly to the needs of the buyer looking for work.

Buyers dislike 😠

Too many new sellers send the same response to each buyer saying things like, “I can do the job.” “I will do this for you at the best price.” What! 😱

So read the whole request and respond to each part telling the buyer what you will do for them. It really is that simple. 🤓

• 9 months later...

Archived