I am new on fiverr...!

komaln96

Hi everyone, iam new on Fiverr.com
I have more than 15 years of experience in Data entry. My friend told me to join Fiverr.com for unlimited work and i join 2days ago. Last nite i saw my friends profile in his laptop, i got surprise from past 8 months he still not getting any work. Now, iam worried about getting first work.
Is here any scope to get work faster, or how i will improve my gig to increase selection chances?

Thank you !

still no work…!

😇

And you will probably receive no work until you are willing to research your target customers, understand what they need, and develop a strategy to solve those needs with the services you choose to offer.

No one becomes successful by sitting around and waiting for things to happen. Roll up your sleeves, learn how to build your business, and get out there an make it happen.

I’ll send every day on Bayer request.

It doesn’t matter how frequently you respond to BRs; if you’re just sending generic messages with broken English, it’s highly unlikely a buyer will choose your BR. If you don’t seem skilled or suitable for the job you’re applying to, you won’t get sales.

Your posts here are full of errors and are hard to read. Buyers tend to not choose sellers who don’t communicate properly. No one wants to guess what you’re trying to say.

I’ll send buyer request every day.

I’ll give unlimited revisions, all file format, HQ image, fast delivery.

I’ll give unlimited revisions, all file format, HQ image, fast delivery.

And that will be begging buyers to take advantage of you. When you offer to give away everything, you’ll get nothing in return. Make smart choices, not desperate pleas for attention.

Archived