I am new on forum

innaya20

Hello everyone… this is innaya from Pakistan and by profession i m a teacher for more then 8 yrs. i m here on fiverr to find some work on content / article writing, creative writing, blog articles, curriculum development and lesson plans making for junior levels. its my 1st day at fiverr forum…
ur advices are welcome

My recommends are, Firstly, Make some attractive gig, be active & send buyer request daily. Secondly, Share your gigs link on social media. Eventually, You need to be fortitude. Thanks

Awww so nice of u… already doing on same lines. Just touch the buyer request today… will keep following ur directions. Thank u

I can give you some advice. here is my suggestion. 😀

1)do you own style and make Gig your own style
2)always try to add high-quality images and videos
3)don’t forget to add gig video I think it’s better to get the views to your gig
4)if you have good friends community you can share your gig and get views
5)add a creative description ( see others and make your own description. don’t do copy-paste)
6)always see buyer request and request it
7)your item price must be Intermediary?
8)talk with your customers kindly
9)download the app and always check new messages if you have
that is really importance
that’s all 😀 😀

Hello everyone… this is innaya from Pakistan and by profession i m a teacher for more then 8 yrs. i m here on fiverr to find some work on content / article writing, creative writing, blog articles, curriculum development and lesson plans making for junior levels. its my 1st day at fiverr forum…

ur advices are welcome

hello innaya well come to fiverr forum. my name is sadek from bangladesh. nice to meet you. 🙂

I can give you some advice. here is my suggestion. 😀

1)do you own style and make Gig your own style

2)always try to add high-quality images and videos

3)don’t forget to add gig video I think it’s better to get the views to your gig

4)if you have good friends community you can share your gig and get views

5)add a creative description ( see others and make your own description. don’t do copy-paste)

6)always see buyer request and request it

7)your item price must be Intermediary?

8)talk with your customers kindly

9)download the app and always check new messages if you have

that is really importance

that’s all 😀 😀

Lovely… great sharing dear. Thank u so much

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more that are unique rather than the same?
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)
Duplicate gigs are against the TOS. If this is discovered you could risk loosing the gig you have a review on. Be sure each gig is a unique service.
There are several small English errors in your other gigs and your profile. (The most apparent ones are the extra spaces before punctuation, which is an easy fix.)
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Fiverr allows three images per gig, maybe add more that are unique rather than the same?

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style, location) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly. (These are usually the first thing people will see. Shrunk images don’t always look as good as the full-sized.)

Duplicate gigs are against the TOS. If this is discovered you could risk loosing the gig you have a review on. Be sure each gig is a unique service.

There are several small English errors in your other gigs and your profile. (The most apparent ones are the extra spaces before punctuation, which is an easy fix.)

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

If any of the points are unclear, feel free to quote them and I’ll try to elaborate.

Very well explained. Thank u so much 😊

Archived