I am New. Please Tell Me What I have done wrong

nicelyput

I am not yet allowed to post links

“I do reviews”

You need to remove the above from your gig as Fiverr does not allow review gigs.

Suggest you read the link I gave you as there are many things wrong with your gig.

Don’t ask what they are, but come back after you have made the necessary changes.

Start with this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig and then read the link I gave you above.

“I do reviews”

You need to remove the above from your gig as Fiverr does not allow review gigs.

Suggest you read the link I gave you as there are many things wrong with your gig.

Don’t ask what they are, but come back after you have made the necessary changes.

Start with this: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/creating-a-gig and then read the link I gave you above.

Ok thanks. I have removed that and gone through the link you said to start with

please share your gig link

It is live now. I have followed the other guys advice but I have done all it says, all is left s to watch a video, I have been watching it buffer for 4 minutes after the third attempt. I am not trying to get a secret formula

All help appreciated

Maybe adjust the revisions in the packages. Currently someone can get 5 free revisions on the basic ($10) package, but if they pay $100 they only get 1 revision. Normally the premium package has at least the number of revisions as the basic package I think.

edit: Also the tag “copying” - maybe change that. eg. to copywriting .

Maybe adjust the revisions in the packages. Currently someone can get 5 free revisions on the basic ($10) package, but if they pay $100 they only get 1 revision. Normally the premium package has at least the number of revisions as the basic package I think.

edit: Also the tag “copying” - maybe change that. eg. to copywriting .

Thank you. I am really frustrated trying to watch this video the other guy sent me. Just buffering non stop

Are there any other sites better suited to someone at entry level like me you think?

Thank you. I am really frustrated trying to watch this video the other guy sent me. Just buffering non stop

Are there any other sites better suited to someone at entry level like me you think?

It works for me in Chrome. Maybe try another browser if it still doesn’t work. You could also try refreshing the page (Ctrl F5) if it doesn’t work. I assume you’ve pressed the “play” button on the bottom left of the video frame after pressing the play button in the middle of the video frame. If there’s still a problem eg. buffering you could try lowering the resolution of the video by clicking on the icon in the bottom right of the video frame. You could run a speed test on your connection - if there’s an issue (if very slow connection which it isn’t normally) maybe resetting your router might help.

You could also try the free “learn from Fiverr” course about freelancing for tips.

I don’t think we’re allowed to suggest other freelancing sites, though I’m not sure.

It works for me in Chrome. Maybe try another browser if it still doesn’t work. You could also try refreshing the page (Ctrl F5) if it doesn’t work. I assume you’ve pressed the “play” button on the bottom left of the video frame after pressing the play button in the middle of the video frame. If there’s still a problem eg. buffering you could try lowering the resolution of the video by clicking on the icon in the bottom right of the video frame. You could run a speed test on your connection - if there’s an issue (if very slow connection which it isn’t normally) maybe resetting your router might help.

You could also try the free “learn from Fiverr” course about freelancing for tips.

I don’t think we’re allowed to suggest other freelancing sites, though I’m not sure.

Yeah that sounds great. Really thanks for the tips

Yes the video is still being a biscuit

I am just changing my gig. Thing is I do not know standard rates for this stuff. I am totally new and this is where I was advised to go. I could be pricing myself out or setting myself up for slavery!

I will look for that course

Thank you again

We aren’t allowed. The OP can do an internet search if he wants.

I am just changing my gig. Thing is I do not know standard rates for this stuff. I am totally new and this is where I was advised to go. I could be pricing myself out or setting myself up for slavery!

Thank you again

Here you go: https://learn.fiverr.com/courses/online-freelancing-essentials-be-a-successful-fiverr-seller

Thank you again

Thing is I do not know standard rates for this stuff

You could look at the prices on some of the other gigs in your subcategory for an idea of the market prices. Though yours does say “cheaper than the rest” in the title. I don’t think there are others who do 3000 words for $10.

Thank you again

Look even if you are new here that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do a basic research.

To set up your gig on any business you need to do market research, check what others offering, at what price, who is your target audience etc etc.

We can only point you on the things you need to do but you’ll have to do them yourself.

And actually checking prices for similar gigs would’ve been the first step you should take if you are not sure how much you should charge.

Freelancing is tough and people wouldn’t hold your hand along the way. Invest your time, read the forum, watch videos, google how to set up your own business or what mindset you need to have for setting up your own business and freelancing.

It’s all in your hands and being new is no excuse.

I cannot delete this as much as I have tried. I do not wish to continue with it. I would rather shut myself down that be ego-fodder for keyboard-kaisers masquerading as help.

Apologies to those who actually helped.

I went to all videos but they did not work, so I came here and the sorts of comments like the one above are what I get.

No one talks to me like that in the flesh so I will not accept it online either

Look even if you are new here that doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t do a basic research.

To set up your gig on any business you need to do market research, check what others offering, at what price, who is your target audience etc etc.

We can only point you on the things you need to do but you’ll have to do them yourself.

And actually checking prices for similar gigs would’ve been the first step you should take if you are not sure how much you should charge.

Freelancing is tough and people wouldn’t hold your hand along the way. Invest your time, read the forum, watch videos, google how to set up your own business or what mindset you need to have for setting up your own business and freelancing.

It’s all in your hands and being new is no excuse.

You can take is as passive aggressive or you can take this as an advice on what you can do 👇 your choice. Good luck anyway.

Archived