I am new rotoscope animation seller

ashishcharde09

On your “do rotoscoping and glow animation and scribble effect” gig you say people can dm you on instagram - that would be off-site contact which could get you a warning I think.

Your “do rotoscope animation with different background vfx” gig isn’t showing the gig video thumbnail on your Fiverr profile page (maybe it won’t on searches too). Maybe it’s because of the video format or aspect ratio but it would probably help your gig if it showed that thumbnail (maybe by making the format/aspect ratio more standard).

On your “do rotoscoping and glow animation and scribble effect” gig you say people can dm you on instagram - that would be off-site contact which could get you a warning I think.

Your “do rotoscope animation with different background vfx” gig isn’t showing the gig video thumbnail on your Fiverr profile page (maybe it won’t on searches too). Maybe it’s because of the video format or aspect ratio but it would probably help your gig if it showed that thumbnail (maybe by making the format/aspect ratio more standard).

Yes I also think I have to write it proper and fixed this problem. Anyway thank you so much for giving me this suggestion.

Archived