I am new seller and want to rank

faizansahel24

welcome to fiverr forum & enjoy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:…Please try stay active. Try to please first 10 buyer request regular. Share your gig on social media.

Untrue. Please stop sharing information like “stay active 24/7” and “send 10 buyer requests daily”. These things are false and not in the least helpful. I took a look at @faizansahel24 profile, and it seems like the services he offers are quite common on Fiverr. There’s nothing he can do, no tips and tricks that he can follow in order to gain traction.

Only thing he can do is wait patiently. Fiverr is a competitive site with lots of sellers so not everyone has success. Maybe orders will come his way, maybe they won’t. Truth be told, he might never get a single order, especially with the pandemic and new sellers coming in every single day.

Untrue. Please stop sharing information like “stay active 24/7” and “send 10 buyer requests daily”. These things are false and not in the least helpful. I took a look at @faizansahel24 profile, and it seems like the services he offers are quite common on Fiverr. There’s nothing he can do, no tips and tricks that he can follow in order to gain traction.

Only thing he can do is wait patiently. Fiverr is a competitive site with lots of sellers so not everyone has success. Maybe orders will come his way, maybe they won’t. Truth be told, he might never get a single order, especially with the pandemic and new sellers coming in every single day.

Thank you very much for your advice ❤️

Archived