I am new seller Help me to find new clients

supunuyangoda

Hi,I am so Happy to create this account One Of the best Marketplace Fiverr.I want to give 100% deliveries on Exact time and my aim is to make client satisfaction.

And Also guys if you can help me to find a client do my very first work in the fiverr.

Thank You.

And Also guys if you can help me to find a client do my very first work in the fiverr.

I just posted the following answer for another user. It seems to be the perfect answer for you as well:

We’re not going to help you find your buyers, that’s YOUR job as a freelancer. Are you reaching out to your target customers? Are you effectively and creatively marketing and promoting your gigs? YOU need to do what appeals to your customers in order to convince them to hire you. Making you money is not our responsibility.

I just posted the following answer for another user. It seems to be the perfect answer for you as well:

We’re not going to help you find your buyers, that’s YOUR job as a freelancer. Are you reaching out to your target customers? Are you effectively and creatively marketing and promoting your gigs? YOU need to do what appeals to your customers in order to convince them to hire you. Making you money is not our responsibility.

thank you. these are more valuable for find my target customers

Archived