I am new seller of fiverr need help

mbillah920

This is my received mail Need help.

It appears that you have received multiple warnings for violations of our Terms of Service. As a result, your account is being reviewed by our Trust & Safety team. At this time, we are not able to disclose how long the review will take, but you will be updated once there’s a final resolution.

For the time being, you will have access to your active orders and you will continue to be able to communicate with your buyers through the active order pages. You will not be able to communicate with other users through inbox messages.

If you have funds available or pending clearance, you will continue to have access to them while your account remains restricted.

Please let us know if you have further questions or if assistance is needed.

That message from Fiverr would appear to provide the answers you seek. What are you having a hard time understanding? You have receive multiple warnings. I’m curious as to why didn’t you abide by your first warning, and avoid repeating that violation a second or third time?

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service? That’s an excellent place to read and learn how NOT to receive multiple warnings for violating site rules.

That message from Fiverr would appear to provide the answers you seek. What are you having a hard time understanding? You have receive multiple warnings. I’m curious as to why didn’t you abide by your first warning, and avoid repeating that violation a second or third time?

Did you read the Fiverr Terms of Service? That’s an excellent place to read and learn how NOT to receive multiple warnings for violating site rules.

I don’t know what to do now. How can I get my ID active? What can I do for this? I’m talking to customer support. They hope to give an update but do not say how many days later. And I do not understand whether to give at all.

I don’t know what to do now. How can I get my ID active? What can I do for this? I’m talking to customer support. They hope to give an update but do not say how many days later. And I do not understand whether to give at all.

How can I get my ID active?

Fiver already answered this question for you. Please re-read the message you copy-pasted.

They hope to give an update but do not say how many days later.

Once again, Fiverr already gave you an answer when they stated: “At this time, we are not able to disclose how long the review will take, but you will be updated once there’s a final resolution.”

How can I get my ID active?

Fiver already answered this question for you. Please re-read the message you copy-pasted.

They hope to give an update but do not say how many days later.

Once again, Fiverr already gave you an answer when they stated: “At this time, we are not able to disclose how long the review will take, but you will be updated once there’s a final resolution.”

Ok, Thanks for Helps

Archived