Hello, there I am a new seller on Fiverr. give me the best idea of who to sell my gig. and how to improve my gig impression?
Here are tips put together by other Fiverr Forum sellers.
- Do not stay online 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
- Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
- Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
- When making offers on Buyer Requests, do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
- Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
- Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller and make sure they are eye-catching.
- Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
- Do not do homework for students. Doing academic work for students will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
- Be patient.
- Offer fair pricing for your products.
- Offer quality products.
- Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
- Seek to improve your product quality over time.
- Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
- Be honest.
all the best
tnx for your info