I am new seller on fiverr ,give me some tips about fiverr

gourouv53

Hi, This is gourouv53. I am a new seller on Fiverr in the Graphics sector. How can I grow my Fiverr career?

I am a new seller on Fiverr in the Graphics sector. How can I grow my Fiverr

Here are some tips!

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/6

So I’ve been on Fiverr for a while. Almost back when it started doing goofy videos for it. But I do voice acting now and wow things have grown up. Things have changed some since then but I learned two things to make sure you have good consistent return buyers. Communication. If you keep having revisions, then talk to the buyer. See exactly what they need so you can make it perfect for them. I’ve had to do that for my voice acting and just talking over exactly what they need really helps make s…
You just pointed the one thing, there has another things are included with this advice I think you ignored this. [(remember that: don’t post as spam, because if you post continuously on social media sites like as spam, then your account will be suspended. be careful)]
These are good, reliable tips. Thanks for sharing them.
Hello New Seller, Like everyone else, I was posting about how to get my gig on the front page and wondering when I would get the job. I successfully completed three orders in seven days. How will Gig come to the first page? Share your gig on all social media 1) Linkedin 2) Twitter 3) Instagram 4) Pinterest 5) Facebook But LinkedIn and Twitter are the best to share because from now on you will get buyers.Thanks

I am a new seller on Fiverr in the Graphics sector. How can I grow my Fiverr

Here are some tips!

https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/6

So I’ve been on Fiverr for a while. Almost back when it started doing goofy videos for it. But I do voice acting now and wow things have grown up. Things have changed some since then but I learned two things to make sure you have good consistent return buyers. Communication. If you keep having revisions, then talk to the buyer. See exactly what they need so you can make it perfect for them. I’ve had to do that for my voice acting and just talking over exactly what they need really helps make s…
You just pointed the one thing, there has another things are included with this advice I think you ignored this. [(remember that: don’t post as spam, because if you post continuously on social media sites like as spam, then your account will be suspended. be careful)]
These are good, reliable tips. Thanks for sharing them.
Hello New Seller, Like everyone else, I was posting about how to get my gig on the front page and wondering when I would get the job. I successfully completed three orders in seven days. How will Gig come to the first page? Share your gig on all social media 1) Linkedin 2) Twitter 3) Instagram 4) Pinterest 5) Facebook But LinkedIn and Twitter are the best to share because from now on you will get buyers.Thanks

very very thanks 😍

Archived