I am new Seller on Fiverr, I need tips from seniors so that I could get some orders?

danishk185

Hello Everyone, I am a new seller on Fiverr, Even though I have SEO optimized my all gigs and also regularly sending the buyer requests along with that I am always online, still I am not getting any new orders. I need tips from the Fiverr top sellers and more experienced people. This is my Fiverr account profile, kindly have a look and review it. https://www.fiverr.com/danishk185

Thank you!

Hello Fiverr-ites,

I see many sellers on the forum who are either:

unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or

unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer.

Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers.

Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Hello Fiverr-ites, I see many sellers on the forum who are either: unsure about why they are not getting orders despite “regularly” sending buyer request offers, or unsure of how to write an excellent buyer request offer. Therefore, I thought I would compile a list of a few forum posts about this very topic so that this post could possibly serve as a repository of relevant information for sellers. Before I begin with the list though, I thought I’d point out a thing or two about the bu…

Thank you so much @vickiespencer for your help, these tips are really helpful for new sellers. I would definitely try to implement these tips in my buyer requests, hopefully I would get some orders.

# Here are 3 effective Tips—

1. Put “Catchy Keywords” in your Gig description.
  2. Give a LUCRATIVE and EYE Catching thumbnail or Videos showing your Skills.
  3. Share on different social media Channel.

Most importantly you will have to be patient . Its the key to success.

Hi,at first congratulation on fiverr,some times fiverr take time to ranking your profilr,it,s depends on your activity,At first you try to stay online as you can ,it will help you a lot,when a client saw you are on online then he?she contact with you,& also make a eye catching gig image also as client get attracted,use important taglines which as usual used,I think this will help you

# Here are 3 effective Tips—

1. Put “Catchy Keywords” in your Gig description.
  2. Give a LUCRATIVE and EYE Catching thumbnail or Videos showing your Skills.
  3. Share on different social media Channel.

Most importantly you will have to be patient . Its the key to success.

Thank you bro for you tips.

Hi,at first congratulation on fiverr,some times fiverr take time to ranking your profilr,it,s depends on your activity,At first you try to stay online as you can ,it will help you a lot,when a client saw you are on online then he?she contact with you,& also make a eye catching gig image also as client get attracted,use important taglines which as usual used,I think this will help you

Thanks a lot. Well, I am always online on Fiverr.

Archived