I am new seller on Fiverr Please help

paritoshcpo

Hi,

I agree, I am new myself. But I would say always remember. “Quality over Quantity”. But if you can handle more and still handle the workload, then go for it! But with that said, many people have thrived on Fiverr in just making PDFs and selling them in high quantity. Which would take little to no effort, at least in the long run. In the end, you will figure it out. I currently have four gigs open and I’m not going for anymore because I know that’s how many I can handle.

Hi,

I agree, I am new myself. But I would say always remember. “Quality over Quantity”. But if you can handle more and still handle the workload, then go for it! But with that said, many people have thrived on Fiverr in just making PDFs and selling them in high quantity. Which would take little to no effort, at least in the long run. In the end, you will figure it out. I currently have four gigs open and I’m not going for anymore because I know that’s how many I can handle.

Have you been successful in finding clientele / work on here? I’m new on here as well, but I’m just guessing it just depends on the service everyone provides.

Have you been successful in finding clientele / work on here? I’m new on here as well, but I’m just guessing it just depends on the service everyone provides.

Not yet, but I’m staying positive and it seems like a great community on the client side and the customer side so far! Check out the Buyer Requests tab under Selling if you have not found any work yet. That’s what people recommend.

Guest jobdone123

Are you an expert on multiple fields?
If you are not 100% sure that you can do the job with full satisfaction. One gig is perfect.
But if you think you r an expert on other linked fields , you can add more

Not yet, but I’m staying positive and it seems like a great community on the client side and the customer side so far! Check out the Buyer Requests tab under Selling if you have not found any work yet. That’s what people recommend.

That sounds all well and good, but it looks like sellers are even promoting on there. I don’t think anyone that’s actually looking for content to buy, is actually using it. So I’m not sure how I feel about it.

Hello leaders,

I am a new seller here and there is only one gig in my account.

Now I just want to know that How much gig should in my account minimum

lol same here

i have more than one gigs

i have done a lot of work on graphic designing but the problem is that i am new on fiverr

and not really getting much orders i mean it gets ugly for me to swallow the fact that i have worked for such a long time and i have to start from zero even though i know i am quite good

lol same here

i have more than one gigs

i have done a lot of work on graphic designing but the problem is that i am new on fiverr

and not really getting much orders i mean it gets ugly for me to swallow the fact that i have worked for such a long time and i have to start from zero even though i know i am quite good

You may not realize it but you have made a great start … and have excellent reviews. Some sellers take months to get their first order. Just be patient. Best wishes for your success! 🙂

That sounds all well and good, but it looks like sellers are even promoting on there. I don’t think anyone that’s actually looking for content to buy, is actually using it. So I’m not sure how I feel about it.

Yeah, I agree I on that @koudelkareaux . They should reamp that section in my opinion. I’v sent out about five request’s now. But we will see what happens! 😃

Archived