I am new seller two month passed but no get any order

hanif_reza

• 10 months later...

Check these.

I have been on Fiverr for about 4 years. I have owned my own business for 20+ years. I also have 40+ years of experience in Media/Marketing. In the month I have been active on the Forum I have seen a lot of new Fiverr members asking for advice. They usually get the same “bad” tips from other new members who must have seen something on YouTube by a so-called expert. So…here is my list of the TOP 5 WORST PIECES OF ADVICE TO GIVE A NEW FIVERR MEMBER… Stay online all day/all night.This is j…
Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

You will also find other useful topics here on the Forum. Just search for “Tips for New Sellers” in the research bar.

All the best!

Archived