I am new so, how I improve my Gig?

Guest mamun793

Guest mamun793

Hi There!

I am Mamunur Rashid. I am a successful and professional Graphic Designer. I have worked successfully at various Local Markets for the last 2 years.

Now my question is, how may I get my job? Would you please help me and give me advice/instructions to reach my goal? I’ll be grateful to you.

Best Regards
Mamunur Rashid

Guest mamun793

Standard work is my main focus

Suggest you remove this statement from under your profile image and profile description as it comes across as not very appealing and will put many buyers off.

Check this out for how to get orders:

Thank you so much. I understood.

Guest mamun793

Suggest you remove this statement from under your profile image and profile description as it comes across as not very appealing and will put many buyers off.

Check this out for how to get orders:

What do you think about my gigs? Are they okay?

Check this out for how to get orders: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Try to create eye catching gig image which will help you to create attraction from the buyer.

Guest mamun793

Try to create eye catching gig image which will help you to create attraction from the buyer.

thanks for your valuable comment. I’ll try. 🌞

Guest mamun793

Hi There!
I’m Mamunur Rashid. I’m a Graphic Designer. I’m a new member on Fiverr. I have made a Gig heart and soul. I want getting everyone’s attention. Please, tell me something about this gig. How was it. What should I do to more improve. Etc. I’ll be grateful to you.

My Gig:

Best Regard,
Mamunur Rashid

Guest offlinehelpers

Hello Mamunur! 🙂

Your packages look well put together and your images are good as well!

How about changing the word engrossing to something which might be more appropriate - stylish or attractive perhaps?

In your description, you say you believe in standard work - how about using something like ‘I only deliver work of the highest standard’? Might sound better for prospective buyers?

Good luck! ☀️

Hello Mamunur! 🙂

How about changing the word engrossing to something which might be more appropriate - stylish or attractive perhaps?

In your description, you say you believe in standard work - how about using something like ‘I only deliver work of the highest standard’? Might sound better for prospective buyers?

Good luck! ☀️

Captivating means the same thing, but has a nicer ring to it 🙂

Guest mamun793

Hello Mamunur! 🙂

Good luck! ☀️

@offlinehelpers I’ll change it. Hope this will be useful. Thank you so much. 🌞

Guest mamun793

Captivating means the same thing, but has a nicer ring to it 🙂

@daviddoer Thanks brother. Thank you for your advice.

Guest mamun793

Hi Everyone!

I’m Mamunur Rashid. I’m a Graphic Designer and I’m a new member on Fiverr. I have made a Gig heart and soul. I want getting everyone’s attention and suggestions. Please, tell me something about this gig. How was it. What should I do to more improve. Etc. I’ll be grateful to you.

My Gig:

Regards
Mamunur Rashid

Guest mamun793

Hi Everyone! 🌞

I’m Mamunur Rashid. I’m a Graphic Designer and I’m a new member on Fiverr. I have made a Gig. I want getting everyone’s attention and suggestions. Please, tell me something about this gig. How was it. What should I do to more improve. Etc. I’ll be grateful to you.

My Gig:

Regards
Mamunur Rashid

Guest mamun793

Hello,

This is Mamunur Rashid, From Dhaka, Bangaldesh.

After making a Gig, we see IMPRESSIONS-CLICKS-VIEWS Actually my question is that, What do we mean by this? My Gig IMPRESSIONS are increasing day by day. Is it okay? does it help my Gigs?

Thanks,
MAMUNUR RASHID

Guest mamun793

If you type “explain impressions views and clicks” in the search bar above there are several posts on the subject which may be helpful to you.

Thanks for your valuable comment.

Guest mamun793

Is my Gig’s tag okay? If not appropriate, please help me to select appropriate tags for my Gigs. Often, I become confused when I select tags.
My Gigs:

Guest mamun793

Hi there! I have made a gig for “Stylish Trifold Brochure”. I’m excited because, Gig IMPRESSIONS are increasing day by day. It seems to me everything is okay. But, I need your opinion about my gig.

I would like to get your attention and valuable suggestions. Please, tell me something about my Gig. How was it. What should I do to more improve. Etc. I’ll be grateful to you.
Please Check out my gig:

Thank you
MAMUNUR RASHID

Archived