I am new to fiver and i would like some tips

mfj_tiger

For an order, you should follow the Fiverr Rules and know about its algorithm. After making a Gig you should regularly send the Buyer Request, you can send 10 requests in a single day in 24 hours.

Always keep your gig in first of the Fiverr, so you should increase your Gig impression.

For Impression firstly you must add a Video with your Gig.

When you send 10 Buyer Request in a day that way Buyer visit your Gig and increase your impression

Use the social media say Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Behance, Pinterest, Google+, About Me, Slide Share etc. Put your Fiverr link there with write some simple words an make it post.

The main theme always keeps your Gig in the First page of Fiverr by increase the Gig impression. When your Gig in First-page Buyer have to bound click in your Gig and make an order.

Thanks

I know this is a long post, and it requires a lot of reading. But, if you do read it, act on it, and take advantage of the suggestions, it will help you be successful on Fiverr. There are no easy routes to success on the platform, but the guidance here will put you ahead of most other sellers, and help you turn Fiverr into a viable income stream. The question is, how important is that to you?

The Fiverr forum is a great place to ask questions, get advice, and interact with other highly-engaged…

For an order, you should follow the Fiverr Rules and know about its algorithm. After making a Gig you should regularly send the Buyer Request, you can send 10 requests in a single day in 24 hours.

Always keep your gig in first of the Fiverr, so you should increase your Gig impression.

When you send 10 Buyer Request in a day that way Buyer visit your Gig and increase your impression

Use the social media say Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Behance, Pinterest, Google+, About Me, Slide Share etc. Put your Fiverr link there with write some simple words an make it post.

The main theme always keeps your Gig in the First page of Fiverr by increase the Gig impression. When your Gig in First-page Buyer have to bound click in your Gig and make an order.

Thanks

thanks a lot my dear friend

Thanks

Thanks apu for your valuable suggestion.

mam i want to know that i can i promote my gigs

Well there are lot of way you can promote your gig but still the best of all of them is social media.

I will provide you a trick It will help you some how but you can

find more like these.

1. copy your gig’s URL
  2. share this URL on social media site like ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc)
  3. people see your post and will visit your gig , in this way your gig impressions and views will increase. it would help to rank your gig.
  4. Join Facebook groups and increase your social media network.

best regards,

creative__club

Well there are lot of way you can promote your gig but still the best of all of them is social media.

I will provide you a trick It will help you some how but you can

find more like these.

1. copy your gig’s URL
  2. share this URL on social media site like ( Facebook, Twitter, Instagram Etc)
  3. people see your post and will visit your gig , in this way your gig impressions and views will increase. it would help to rank your gig.
  4. Join Facebook groups and increase your social media network.

best regards,

creative__club

Very helpful for me as well, thanks

Thanks

How can i send a request to buyer?

How can i send a request to buyer?

go to selling then select buyer requests.

In buyer request you can easily get projects and your desired work is available and you can easily win order there.

On daily basis you can send only 10 requests if you send effective requests than you will get 100% orders

For standard buyer request do the following!

1. Understand the problem of the buyer
  2. Try to find the solution for it
  3. Once you find how you do it tell to the buyer that you will do it in that way
  4. Write your proposal professional with giving succes guaranti
  5. Make a template and use it every time

I hope that helps thanks

Archived