Fiverr Forum

I am new to fiverr and just posted my first gig

I am new to fiverr and I actually just posted my first gig, I have been reading the fiverr forum for quite a bit now, and the one thing I love about it is the community, and all the wonderful and nice people that are on here, you don’t get that with many websites these days and I am happy to be a part of this community and hope to help out in any way I can :slight_smile:

Welcome.

My success tip.

Day or night. In or out. Free or busy.

Whatever is the situation.

Be online always.

This platform will give your work for the lifetime.

Hi! Welcome to Fiverr!

I checked out your YouTube intro gig. Why don’t you add a video which shows a sample of your best intro to your gig media gallery. This way buyers will have an idea of what kind work can they expect from you. This helps your gig overall too.

I’m afraid being online all the time won’t really help. There are other stuff you
will need to do if you want to be successful.
Also nothing is guaranteed, it would be best if you don’t rely on Fiverr 100%.
I’m not trying to make people lose hope here, but just wanted to point out that
having a backup plan will be good.

@kumarlalit I will try my best to be able to reply within 24 hours, thanks for the tip !

@sandm4n I actually have added a video but it says it’s processing and probably will take 24 hours to get reviewed … I’m not 100 % sure but I hope it gets accepted sooner than later :slight_smile:

You are welcome in our world. Thank you.

Why do people on the Forum constantly parrot this advice? There is not now, nor has there ever been, any correlation between sales and time spent online… none!

Not if you don’t put in the necessary work for orders, it won’t.

Welcome to the community :slight_smile: