I am new to fiverr but I have not got my first order

hamzaakram161

Greetings, everyone.

I am a Content Writer, Proofreader, and Editor. I have been working in this field for almost a year now, however I am new on Fiverr. I have posted the gigs and completed all the requirements, but I still have not got my first order.

I need suggestions. How can I get my first order.

Thanks,
Hamza Akram.

Greetings, everyone.

I am a Content Writer, Proofreader, and Editor. I have been working in this field for almost a year now, however I am new on Fiverr. I have posted the gigs and completed all the requirements, but I still have not got my first order.

Thanks,

Hamza Akram.

Are you connecting to your target customers, understanding their needs, and showing them how you can solve their problems? Are you being mindful of your competition, and offering services that stand out from those thousands of other sellers offering the same services?

You’re not likely to get orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. Fiverr is not an easy-money website. What actions are you taking to compete, be better than your competition, and reach out to those who need your services?

Are you connecting to your target customers, understanding their needs, and showing them how you can solve their problems? Are you being mindful of your competition, and offering services that stand out from those thousands of other sellers offering the same services?

You’re not likely to get orders just because you have gigs on Fiverr. Fiverr is not an easy-money website. What actions are you taking to compete, be better than your competition, and reach out to those who need your services?

Thank-you for the response.

I have completely defined what services I am providing in my Gigs. Set-up my price according to the service. How can I reach my target customers?

Can you please visit my profile to and tell me which areas I need to improve.

Thanks in Advance.

Thank-you for the response.

I have completely defined what services I am providing in my Gigs. Set-up my price according to the service. How can I reach my target customers?

Can you please visit my profile to and tell me which areas I need to improve.

Thanks in Advance.

How can I reach my target customers?

I have already answered this question in my previous message. Perhaps it may be useful for you to re-read what I wrote.

Archived