I am new to fiverr forum

Here,

I am from Bangladesh. As an undergrad student I want to excel my career in fiverr. Please wellcome according to your wish

Dhrubo

Hello, Dhrubo!

Welcome to Fiverr and the Community! 🎉

Please take some time out of your busy schedule to read the Rules & Guidelines.

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Tips for Sellers is a good place to start. 😎

Enjoy your time here! 🍍

Hello, Dhrubo!

Welcome to Fiverr and the Community! 🎉

Please take some time out of your busy schedule to read the Rules & Guidelines.

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

Tips for Sellers is a good place to start. 😎

Enjoy your time here! 🍍

Thanks for your complement. As I am quiet new if I made any mistake let me know that

Here,

I am from Bangladesh. As an undergrad student I want to excel my career in fiverr. Please wellcome according to your wish

Dhrubo

Please wellcome according to your wish

I’m curious… What does this mean?

Many men many minds that’s why I used that brother

Alright. Although, that still doesn’t answer my question… or make any sense.

Please wellcome according to your wish

I’m curious… What does this mean?

Many men many minds that’s why I used that brother

Alright. Although, that still doesn’t answer my question… or make any sense.

I tried to be diplomatic at some points.

Hurting anyone wasnot any intension of mine

I tried to be diplomatic at some points.

Hurting anyone wasnot any intension of mine

Bless you for your kind remarks. You asked someone to pray for you. I will add you to my prayer list, and will you do the same for me? Thank you. It is not easy at all posting and commenting in forums and communities.

Bless you for your kind remarks. You asked someone to pray for you. I will add you to my prayer list, and will you do the same for me? Thank you. It is not easy at all posting and commenting in forums and communities.

Your reply means a lot for me.I will visit your fiverr profile and exchange love.

I will pray for you also brother.

Archived