Fiverr Community Forum

I am new to Fiverr Forums and want to say hello!

THIS IS SOOO AWESOME

What’s up, Fiverr!?

I hope everyone is in good health.

My name’s Jonathan but my friends call me Jonny. I am new to the forum and am excited to be a part of the Fiverr community! I have been selling my services on the Fiverr platform since 2018 providing lead generation, scriptwriting and sales training.

I’ve been selling over the phones and building sales teams since 2012. I’ve learned a lot and am excited to share my knowledge and experience with others so they can grow their own businesses.

I am an expert at making people smile and give me a chance to sell them on the phone. I want to put emphasis on the power of the mobile phone and how to properly use it to create opportunities and open up a whole new path of excitement in their lives. I call it the great “awakening.”

That moment you realize you can be whomever you want over the phone and not be scared of rejection! That moment you realized that cold calling isn’t so bad and you can do it in your sleep. That moment when you wake up at 9 in the morning, pick up the phone and by 10 you set yourself 3 appointments for the day after.

Anyone here really good at something but just doesn’t know how to get people excited? How to build value? How to pique someone’s interest?

Let me show you.

Reply in the comments with what you are selling and one thing you would like for me to answer.
(It can be anything related to sales, objections, rebuttals, retention, recruiting, etc.)

#letsgo