Fiverr Forum

I am new to fiverr. How to rank my gig well?

Hello Fiverr Community,

I am new to fiverr and I am afraid as there are so many sellers on the same category I am selling. I am wondering if I will get the first breakthrough and when? As I have seen there is ranking system on GIGs. I haven’t made any sale yet and how could I rank top in fiverr.

I am confident about my skill but not confident that I will get my first order soon.

Would be grateful if you help me with your valuable tips and share your thoughts with me.

Many Thanks,
Nayan

Check this out: Before Posting Asking About MORE ORDERS, NO ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order - READ THIS

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find lots of great tips and information in the above.

Fiverr isn’t like Google. Gigs aren’t ranked based on merit alone. There are a myriad of factors at play, some that we aren’t even aware of.

The general consensus is there’s very little sellers can do to influence their search ranking. Instead, it’s recommended they focus on things that are controllable, like Gig presentation and off-site marketing.