Fiverr Community Forum

I am New to Fiverr, how to withdraw funds?

Brother, what is Fiverr Card?
I heard about this first time…

1 Like

Congrats for your success on fiverr! first of all, make sure all funds are cleared and showing on your ready for withdrawal. You can withdraw using your paypal account linked or maybe bank transfer using payoneer and fiverr revenue card. All you need do is, go to earnings, you’ll see where they’ll show the paypal sign, bank transfer, and revenue card, then from there you can click on any of those payment methods you have or can as well create one, then you’ll be asked to link it. Once you’ve successfully linked your account, you’ll just need to click the linked payment method and they’ll be a short confirmation required from you, and that’s it! your money is in your account. I learnt paypal is the fastest.

1 Like

Fiverr card is like a debit card. You can use it to withdraw money from local ATMs

Thanks for such a detailed reply. Highly appreciated.

1 Like

How to get the Fiverr Card, do you have an Idea?

1 Like

First, create Payoneer, Then APPLY for a card via Payoneer web. Payoneer charges $30 for one year and provides unlimited transaction. After that add in Fiverr

1 Like

Ok now I got it. Payoneer Card is known as “Fiverr Card”…

2 Likes

Yes, @umer_ceo keep it up

Thanks for your appreciation and support. I want to ask one more question that can I make this Freelancing as my Career?

1 Like

Yes, you can start freelancing as your career. If you have time 12-16 hours then I suggest you create an account on 2-3 platforms like as Fiverr Upwork and 99design after establishing your hold on one platform then go to another

1 Like

Hmm…Good Advice! Thanks
Fiverr is becoming bigger than Upwork. Is this right news?

1 Like

Fiverr is best for the seller to start the journey with 0% of the investment. That’s why most of the seller come here. I spent 1 week on Upwork and not feel comfortable because of their algorithm.

How is your experience with Fiverr now?

1 Like

Fiverr is outstanding. I got my first order in 24 hours and completed 3 orders so for. All the things going Normal.

Got the first order through BR or direct?

1 Like

@umer_ceo through BR

You’re highly welcome

Yes you can, it all depends on you!! always have that positive mind and every other thing will be possible. Always remember to see the possibilities in every impossibility

Hmm…Nice Motivation here :blush:
Best book on Positivity is “The Secret” by Rhonda Byrne :grin:

It’s what I am understanding as well as a new Fiverr seller.

I thought I could simply add my Paypal account as a payment option but seems to be only possible for who already has funds in the platform.

But thank you for your info.