I am new to fiverr want some ideas

abdulicon

Welcome to the Fiverr forums.

You only have 15 minutes of read-time shown in your forum profile. Check out the Tips For Sellers category (with filters applied --> forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

You should redo your profile description. Using all CAPSLOCKS is considered shouting.

Abdulicon@ Welcome to the fiverr forum.Keep active always…

Keep active always…

Get the fiverr Help & Support.

You don’t have any sales yet and you’re asking how to get orders, and yet, you think you can advise others?

What can l do to get more order?

Or do you believe in that nonsense that posting random responses on the forum will get you orders?

put your fiverr gigs in your bio so when people check your fivver forum account they will get a link straight to your profile . Also make sure to look at buyers requests to see if you can send a request for a gig you have it is a good way to get your gig out there. Also welcome hope you have a nice day

put your fiverr gigs in your bio so when people check your fivver forum account they will get a link straight to your profile . Also make sure to look at buyers requests to see if you can send a request for a gig you have it is a good way to get your gig out there. Also welcome hope you have a nice day

pollOk, I was chatting in one of the topics with another new seller who was trying to convince me that buyers come to the forum to look for sellers and their gigs because they couldn’t find anything worthy in fiverr. So I decided to create a poll to check Statistics on how many people really got orders from advertising their link on this forum. I left 2 categories: for people who never posted/advertised their link in the forum but still got orders from the forum because their clients liked…

These are my suggestions for your gigs:

Gig: I will rewrite, redesign and create a resume with cover letter
In the gig description:
Maybe reword “you will ne wanting”
“to the very best base on your” could be “to the very best based on your”

Gig: I will write a professional web content
In the gig description:
“but i dont do that because i take my time you give you” could be “but I don’t do that because I take my time to give you”
“i am open for orders” could be “I am open for orders”
“Servuces” could be “Services”

In the FAQ section:
“5years” could be “5 years” in answer 1.

Gig: I will do research and summary on any topic
In the gig description:
“i give copy right free writings” could be “I give copyright free writings”

In all 3 package descriptions “REASEARCH” could be “RESEARCH”
All 3 package descriptions are in upper case. Maybe it could use both upper and lower case characters.

Archived