I am New User in Fiver Market place

Guest k_tamim

Guest k_tamim

Hello, Everybody, I am new in Fiver. So, I will build up my career in Fiver Market Place. Please help give me Good information

Hello, Everybody, I am new in Fiver. So, I will build up my career in Fiver Market Place. Please help give me Good information

Please help give me Good information

You can find plenty of “good information” by reading the forum. You will find your answers there.

Happy reading.

Guest k_tamim

The tips that most people can agree on when you’re starting out are:

1. Promote your gigs on social media
  2. Consistently submit to buyer’s requests
  3. Set up the tags on your gigs so that people can find you
  4. Add video to your gig

Welcome to the forum, and good luck!

Thank you so much for best info

Guest k_tamim

Try to marketing your gig in social media and boost it so that you can get order

very very thank you for guiding me

Guest kawsaradi

Try to stay online how much you can…and use your 10 buyer request. if you did not get much buyer request, then create an extra gig and make that gig in Others category… Then you will get much more buyer request.😉

Guest k_tamim

First of all set profile professionally, create gigs according to your skills then send offers to buyer’s requests and promote your gig on social media it will help you.

thank you for guide me

hi , guys what’s up
i am being on fiverr for 2 weeks, surprisingly i had few orders already, few reviews, i hang a lot on buyer requests (i have got 1 order from there) which sometimes seems to work some other not, weird.
Well i have a feeling that some “BUYERS” contact you requesting some samples in case they like they may hire you.
I am a bit suspicious about some buyers who spam fake requests just to fish around fresh new ideas. it’d be plausible.
What do you ‘fiverr’s’ think about it?

Archived