I am new user on Fiverr from Bangladesh

yousufrx

Hello, My name is Md. Yousuf Ali. I am an Electrical Engineer. I want to be a freelancer. That’s why I joined Fiverr. I’m an expert in Social media marketing.
I’m new on Fiverr that’s why I don’t know well about Fiverr. please give me some advice. how can I successful.
Thanks

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders.

Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order!

Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

Take time to read, learn, and take action!

That is the only way to get orders!

Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself!

Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

A lot of thanks for your Advice

Making money on Fiverr is becoming more difficult these days, with so many new people joining up hoping to earn money on Fiverr quickly. Here are my thoughts on this - and, yes, it involves some work and thought before publishing a gig!

A lot of Thanks for your Advice

This one is fun, but has good advice!

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

This one is fun, but has good advice!

We’ve read these on the forum quite a lot. “I’m a new seller and I can’t get orders” “It’s unfair, new sellers don’t get the attention” “Please give new sellers a chance too” “Respect the new sellers” I mentioned this in another post, but new sellers can get orders too! I know at least 3 new sellers who got their first orders within hours ( and continue to be successful) for a GOOD REASON. They did everything right. And to prove that, here’s the lovely Miss Dixie, a new seller on Fiverr. …

thank you very much sir

Increase your skill with specific categories.
I suggest you to Do gig marketing .
Spend time on social media, tweet at least 5/10 times every day on Twitter using good quality hashtags with your work samples.
Create eye-catching gig images , use titles with good quality tags.
Sent 10 buyer requests daily.
Inshallah, success will come. There is a lot of patience in freelancing.
Some get success very quickly, some get late.
Thanks 💕

Spend time on social media, tweet at least 5/10 times every day on Twitter using good quality hashtags with your work samples.

Thanks 💕

Thanks for your good advice?

Thanks 💕

Hi, this is Albert. How do you get the buyers to your order page? Do you have to add a link of your Fiverr gig to the Twitter post every time you make a post?

Thanks 💕

Are new sellers able to send buyers’ requests?

Thanks 💕

How is all of that working for you? Are you getting any orders because of spamming social media?

Archived