I am newbie from Bangladesh on Fiverr platform

duldul90

Hello everyone, I have a great pleasure to a be member of fiverr platform having world-wide reputation. I am facing a problem in response to buyer request. Within 5 to 10 seconds, buyer request disappears. But if the page is not reloaded the request exits. Now my question is in this situation, between replying in short-cut method and replying in sophisticate manner after taking enough time, which one is more effective? Can anyone help me?

Hello everyone, I have a great pleasure to a be member of fiverr platform having world-wide reputation. I am facing a problem in response to buyer request. Within 5 to 10 seconds, buyer request disappears. But if the page is not reloaded the request exits. Now my question is in this situation, between replying in short-cut method and replying in sophisticate manner after taking enough time, which one is more effective? Can anyone help me?

Within 5 to 10 seconds, buyer request disappears. But if the page is not reloaded the request exits.

This problem may be related to your browser.

My suggestion - Try Fiverr using a new browser/private mode with no addon or extension enabled.

Archived