I am newbie on fiverr how to get 1st order?

desire_man

My dear siblings

I am a newbie seller on fiverr. I am how to rank my gigs. I was published two gigs but, I have no orders yet. Impression and click downfall day by days. I have any mistake Please help me my dear brother and sisters.

https://www.fiverr.com/desire_man/remove-background-amazon-product-images-below-24-hours

https://www.fiverr.com/desire_man/do-ghost-mannequin-or-dummy-products-retouch-service-professionally

Best regards
Desire_man

Have you read this thread yet?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Have you read this thread yet?

Suggestions on behalf of FontHaunt: Posting about your need for Orders/Buyers? (feel free to refer to this post): If you are reading this now and you just posted or plan to post asking about more orders, your first order, no orders, how to get buyers, advice, or tips - check out these ideas. Every single day there are many posts just asking for tips on how to get orders. If you actually read the posts and answers, you’ll find that most of these people don’t have an unusual question or a specia…

Thanks Dear for your valuable advice.

Hello and Welcome to the community , I am Mihraz Hossain , I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .
Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services .
Nevermind but your English is really weak , you should improve your English for better communications with buyers.
Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Hello and Welcome to the community , I am Mihraz Hossain , I am working since June , and it is my pleasure to meet you guys .

Now about getting sale , I got my first sale after working for 1 months on Fiverr .I have visited your gig and according to me your gig price is good .But you should try adding some more pictures or work samples or a short introduction video in your gig. If you are new you must be focusing on your gigs SEO and marketing of your gigs . And you should regularly respond to the buyer requests as your services .

Nevermind but your English is really weak , you should improve your English for better communications with buyers.

Best of Luck for ahead . 💝

Thank you so much for your support and good advice. Keep me in your prayers.

Archived