I am newbie on fiverr

mehedi035

I am also new here. I do not know about Request Buyer. Please Explain it.

Hi, faryadhussain select your right gig category in gig editing portion click on overview panel and then choose the category from the drop down menu for example if you are a graphic designer then choose Graphics & Design and then choose Logo design or what ever you want according to your field. I believe that after doing this you will see the buyer’s request in buyer request portion.

If you are still having issues feel free to ask me I will love to answer you.

Thanks

Best Regards

Hi, faryadhussain select your right gig category in gig editing portion click on overview panel and then choose the category from the drop down menu for example if you are a graphic designer then choose Graphics & Design and then choose Logo design or what ever you want according to your field. I believe that after doing this you will see the buyer’s request in buyer request portion.

If you are still having issues feel free to ask me I will love to answer you.

Thanks

Best Regards

Sorry i am not understand. My gig is data entry

Hi everyone, I am totally new seller on fiverr.I have huge experience in graphic designing.But still I don’t get any order yet on my gig what can I do?

need your suggestion guys.

thanks! 🙂

Hi everyone, I am totally new seller on fiverr.I have huge experience in graphic designing.But still I don’t get any order yet on my gig what can I do?

need your suggestion guys.

thanks!

Promote to your friends.

Or your friends in social media

• 8 months later...

Archived