Fiverr Community Forum

I am Newbie, Why Buyer request option is not available on my account?

Hello everyone,
I have created my first gig today but I am stuck , why there is no option for buyer requests ? How can I send offers ? I think we can send 10 offers a day.

Any suggestions please?

8 Likes

Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

1 Like
  • If you are a new seller or have been demoted to level 0, you may not see available Buyer Requests. This depends on your gig category or categories, how many BR have been released recently and Fiverr policy.

is one of the points in the Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ’s, Times, Issues Etc.)

1 Like

Which browser you are using?

1 Like

Thank you for sharing this useful information.

Maybe I did not clear my question, What I want to clear is, My account seems to be a buyer account, I can’t see Options Like
Analytics, Gigs, Earnings, Community.

Is it allowed to share screenshot on this forum?

1 Like

I am Using Latest version of Chrome

1 Like

Turn on seller mode first.
Then go to more button.
If you do not find it.
Then the decrease zoom level of chrome browser by the press and hold Ctrl and scroll down

2 Likes

Yes because attacking file option available

1 Like

Seller mode is already on

1 Like

Share dashboard screenshot

1 Like

1 Like

Pls press ctrl on the keyboard and scroll down. You see chrome decrease the zoom level from 100% to 75%. Then see on left top on the dashboard tab following options are available. Like Gig, Earnings and more button. Click on more this will show a small popup which contains buyers request option.

2 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning:

1 Like

You are warmly welcomed :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Zoom out your browser.

3 Likes