I am newer .I don't get any task .plz help me

aratislamsafol

Hi,everyone.I’m arat islam safol.i’m expert in web design & web development.Pray for me for my new journey at this fiver and please suggest me that how can i get good response from buyer and get good work.
I hope you give me some good advise.I published my first gig.plz say somethings if it has any fault or mistake something

gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/aratislamsafol?up_rollout=true

• Like 16

It can take some sellers months to get their first order.

People keep repeating the same wrong advice - and newbies are deceived by it. Here’s my take on it - share if you feel so inclined:

Please keep updates in the same thread. It’s against the Community Standards & Forum Rules - 2020 to create duplicate threads. In the case of changes in a situation, it’s doubly important, so that people can see what advice you’ve already been given and/or what steps you’ve already taken.

• Like 3

Welcome to Fiverr.

For Getting Order on Fiverr, you can try these

Stay Active on Fiverr

Sent Buyer Request regularly in the proper way, not copy paste template.

Create attractive thumbnails for your gig

Proper Description of your services.

Share your gig on the social media platform

Good Luck.

most helpful information

• Like 3

These are my suggestions/comments:

Gig: I will do wordpress theme development customization and setup
In the gig description:
Maybe reword “Then, hope you are entire best place.”

In the standard package “I’ll develop a website contain 5 pages” could be “I’ll develop a website containing 5 pages”

In the FAQ section:
“because of, I have over 4 years experienced in this field.” could be “because I have over 4 years of experience in this field.” in answer 2.

Gig: I will convert PSD to HTML
In the gig description:
“About this gigs” could be “About this gig”
“.If you need to excellent website for your own portfolio” could be “. If you need an excellent website for your own portfolio”

In all 3 packages “Upto” could be “Up to”

In the profile:
Maybe reword “I optimize that you will have your dream site.”

• Like 4

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I opened my fiverr account many years ago but tried for a long time but didn't get any work. I have not seen any requests for algorithm updates. Then the fiverr account is no longer logged in. Now I have backed fiverr for a few days but I don't see any buyer requests. What if I can see the buyer request, I can do the bit, I can get the job and look around my gig and tell me where I am lacking? Please Please Please

Link My Profile - https://www.fiverr.com/aratislamsafol

• Like 12
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

On 5/29/2023 at 11:49 PM, aratislamsafol said:

I opened my fiverr account many years ago but tried for a long time but didn't get any work. I have not seen any requests for algorithm updates. Then the fiverr account is no longer logged in. Now I have backed fiverr for a few days but I don't see any buyer requests. What if I can see the buyer request, I can do the bit, I can get the job and look around my gig and tell me where I am lacking? Please Please Please

Buyer Request is no more on Fiverr. We have Get Briefs feature now as its replacement. Read the thread below:

P.S. I'll encourage you to browse the Forum and read all topics regarding new updates on Fiverr etc. 

• Like 20

1 hour ago, aratislamsafol said:

They cancelled "The Golden Girls" as well, I think it was in 1992.

• Like 8
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, aratislamsafol said:

Hi, @aratislamsafol, There is no more of that option right now but here is a new feature called "Brief".

• Like 14

I am not getting any orders, I am really disappointed. I have refurnished all my gigs, banners, only one gig is still not decorated. Please check my gigs and tell me what is the problem and why I am not getting work and what can I do to get work. I am very disappointed. Please help me.

my profile is - https://www.fiverr.com/aratislamsafol

Edited by aratislamsafol
Forget to add Link
  • Like 14
  • Sad 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, aratislamsafol said:

I am not getting any orders, I am really disappointed. I have refurnished all my gigs, banners, only one gig is still not decorated. Please check my gigs and tell me what is the problem and why I am not getting work and what can I do to get work. I am very disappointed. Please help me.

Below some tips:

Double check the images of your gigs, they are not the right size and some images are cut and is impossible to read what you wrote.

Double check the description of your gigs, is not wrote well, you could hire someone here in Fiverr to get rewritten the description of all your gigs.

in your profile you say that you are a graphic designer, but if people see your gig images and images are cropped and is impossible to read what you wrote, do you think they trust you and place order from you?

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 11.12.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 11.12.41 AM.png

• Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, venonusa said:

Below some tips:

Double check the images of your gigs, they are not the right size and some images are cut and is impossible to read what you wrote.

Double check the description of your gigs, is not wrote well, you could hire someone here in Fiverr to get rewritten the description of all your gigs.

in your profile you say that you are a graphic designer, but if people see your gig images and images are cropped and is impossible to read what you wrote, do you think they trust you and place order from you?

Screen Shot 2023-06-01 at 11.12.53 AM.png

Many many thank you for fixing my problem. When I uploaded the gig images I uploaded them as recommended by fiverr (1280*769) and it looks fine from my profile. But to others the images are getting cropped. To get rid of this problem, do I have to move the content a little from the left and right sides, is there any other way? Please inform me. I have given the image below from my profile gig images -

image.png.ab786f0850e16adfc0e9aac986e15b99.png

• Like 5

On 6/1/2023 at 11:22 AM, aratislamsafol said:

Maybe you need to change your approach a bit. You have talent; web developers are much in demand. But, consider something like woo commerce solution, Shopify, or create a dropshipping website, as many people are looking for such specific things ))). Wish you good luck, keep fine-tuning your gigs, and it will work.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, jaitun698 said:

Active online

WRONG! Staying active or being online does not help you at all. This is a myth spread by sellers with a lack of knowledge about how Fiverr works.

Why are you not online? Is it not working? You still have not a single review after 3 months.

image.png.c21050e46399657be7933050ecc6e20f.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Certainly! Here are a few quick tips to help you get your first order and kick-start your career:

• Identify your target audience and understand their needs.
  • Create a professional online presence to showcase your skills and experience.
  • Offer incentives such as discounts or special promotions to attract customers.
  • Leverage your network for referrals and recommendations.
  • Attend industry events to network and collaborate with potential clients.

Good luck with your first order and your career!

• Like 5

8 hours ago, aratislamsafol said:

Many many thank you for fixing my problem. When I uploaded the gig images I uploaded them as recommended by fiverr (1280*769) and it looks fine from my profile. But to others the images are getting cropped. To get rid of this problem, do I have to move the content a little from the left and right sides, is there any other way? Please inform me. I have given the image below from my profile gig images -

Check from mobile and desktop how your gig show and test test test...

• Like 5