I am no longer getting buyer requests!

kathurima

There’s another thread around explaining how there is really no actual reason for that, but I can’t remember the name or link, unfortunately.

The point is: requests come and go, that’s just how business is, it has its ups and down. Requests frequency also depends on the service you offer: I see a lot of people looking for Illustrations, Videos etc…
I, for example, mostly offer transliation from English to Italian and viceversa, so I can’t expect to get many requests due to the low necessity of my services. This might not be your case, but it’s important to keep that in mind.

Just give it some time; I hope everything will get better!

There’s another thread around explaining how there is really no actual reason for that, but I can’t remember the name or link, unfortunately.

The point is: requests come and go, that’s just how business is, it has its ups and down. Requests frequency also depends on the service you offer: I see a lot of people looking for Illustrations, Videos etc…

I, for example, mostly offer transliation from English to Italian and viceversa, so I can’t expect to get many requests due to the low necessity of my services. This might not be your case, but it’s important to keep that in mind.

Just give it some time; I hope everything will get better!

I hope so too @massimofavero. Thanks a lot.

Archived