I am not a robot problem again and again

jannatulnisa

Hello Everyone. Please I need help. Fiverr ReCaptcha problem is creating again and again and it’s giving me a kind of heart attack. I am a newbie who just started getting orders and growing my business on Fiverr. My client’s file is 1.35 GB that’s why I have to upload his file on google drive and gave the link to him to download the file. I did not provide any information about myself. But I think after that, my Fiverr account is got a problem. But I am so honest with Fiverr. Why it’s happening to me 😭 Please help me to get rid of this problem. Thanks in advance.

My account is: www.fiverr.com/users/jannatulnisa

Screenshot_241.thumb.png.7367dd5cefac697a5f1281a0cb533fc8.png
Screenshot_2411027×584 25.6 KB

If you are using a browser auto-refresher to try to appear online all the time, turn it off and don’t use it as long as you plan to be a user of Fiverr.

Many Thanks for your advice Sir, I have already stopped to use that when I came to know that Its going against with Fiverr rules. But the problem I am facing today after sending the file link , What should I do now to solve the re-captcha problem, Please guide me.

I suggest you to clear your browser history and cookies and log in again.

I hope the problem will be solved

Thanks

Thanks for your valuable information. Already cleared my browsing history , and by following your advice just logged out and logged in . Lets see what happen, Thank you ones again for your help.

I have already stopped to use that when I came to know that Its going against with Fiverr rules

great. if you facing face problem again and again. Try a different internet connection. Some internet service providers uses a method that shares a same id for multiple users. This makes the other servers to think this is some kind of fraudulent network connection. Thank you

At first, I recommend you to clean all the history and cookies on your browser, after that disable all Extensions of your browser and try to log in again. You can also try to log in with an incognicto mode instead of another browser. I hope the issue will be solved after applied these steps. Thanks

great. if you facing face problem again and again. Try a different internet connection. Some internet service providers uses a method that shares a same id for multiple users. This makes the other servers to think this is some kind of fraudulent network connection. Thank you

Thank you so much for your valuable advice. I will ask my internet provider about it, and change my connection if it occurs so many times. thanks to you once again

At first, I recommend you to clean all the history and cookies on your browser, after that disable all Extensions of your browser and try to log in again. You can also try to log in with an incognicto mode instead of another browser. I hope the issue will be solved after applied these steps. Thanks

Thank you so much for your valuable suggestions. I will try it now. Thanks once again Ma’am for this info.

Thanks Ma’am I will try it as soon as possible. Ma’am after log out and log in there are no online green circle is showing in my profile. What should I do now?

You have to enable online status of your fiverr account and refresh of your browser . I hope it will be solve. I have already faced the problem.

You have to enable online status of your fiverr account and refresh of your browser . I hope it will be solve. I have already faced the problem.

Thank you so much Ma’am. I will follow your suggestions. You helped me a lot by giving these valuable suggestions.

Archived