I am not able to send buyer request. Can anyone help please!

sanapoet

I searched it in the “selling” part as mentioned, but I don’t find a “buyer request” thing there. I found out that this service is not available for every seller. I’m a poet and a newbie so is there any relation between my problem and my state or my service?

Hi Sana,

Go to Fiver’s homepage and click on “Switch to Selling” on the top right-hand side. If, however, it already says “Switch to Buying,” you can skip this step.

Then click on “More” and then “Buyer Requests” from the drop-down menu.

image.thumb.png.c75b0a5f58a1851b6b5de3bf03cd8a6d.png

@sanapoet This service is available for all new sellers (who have not made even a single sale yet) as well as those who have already made sales and have an overall positive rating of 90% and higher (overall rating of 4.5 and higher).

Hi Sana,

Go to Fiver’s homepage and click on “Switch to Selling” on the top right-hand side. If, however, it already says “Switch to Buying,” you can skip this step.

Then click on “More” and then “Buyer Requests” from the drop-down menu.

@sanapoet This service is available for all new sellers (who have not made even a single sale yet) as well as those who have already made sales and have an overall positive rating of 90% and higher (overall rating of 4.5 and higher).

Screenshot_2019-04-13-00-08-40_1.thumb.jpg.a6e773be47761e5631fbedd30af8faf0.jpg

I don’t have that option here!

Can I it be possible that it’s not in the website but in the app?

I don’t have that option here!

Can I it be possible that it’s not in the website but in the app?

The screenshot that you just posted doesn’t even look close to what I see on my PC (which is the screenshot I posted earlier).

Why is your menu in a single vertical line? This is very confusing. Is the screenshot you just posted what you see on your phone, perhaps?

The screenshot that you just posted doesn’t even look close to what I see on my PC (which is the screenshot I posted earlier).

Why is your menu in a single vertical line? This is very confusing. Is the screenshot you just posted what you see on your phone, perhaps?

Yes it is of Phone! 😄

Yes it is of Phone! 😄

I would suggest that you do not use the App for important stuff, such as responding to buyer requests, initiating withdrawals, etc, as the App is chock-full of bugs and glitches (this has been my experience so far). The desktop/laptop version is the most stable version. I only use the App to respond to clients’ messages or to quickly check if I’ve received any notifications.

P.S: Are you sure you’re logged onto your Fiverr account on the App. If not, try doing that, and you might find the buyer request option.

:man_facepalming:

I would suggest that you do not use the App for important stuff, such as responding to buyer requests, initiating withdrawals, etc, as the App is chock-full of bugs and glitches (this has been my experience so far). The desktop/laptop version is the most stable version. I only use the App to respond to clients’ messages or to quickly check if I’ve received any notifications.

P.S: Are you sure you’re logged onto your Fiverr account on the App. If not, try doing that, and you might find the buyer request option.

Sure. Thank-you 😊

Archived