Fiverr Community Forum

I am not able to send Buyer Request!

I had 2 bad ratings and its been a while now. Got Some Orders after that too, But still I am not able to send Requests!?

My account !!!

Your rating needs to be 90% I think to send offers in the buyer requests section (assuming that’s what you want to do), which I think means 4.5 stars average (all time average probably - unless it’s 60 days avg but if your 60 day avg is >4.5 stars it’s probably the all time avg that’s the issue.).

2 Likes

you have minimum 4 rating to sent buyer request or above but for poor rating you can’t sent buyer request now !!

1 Like

Hi @jawad_amjad8,

Please check the following thread. There you’ll find how to raise your rating.

4 Likes

Okay.
Does it effects sells(Bad profile rating)?

Thank you!!!
It look like you had Phd in this lol, anyways thanks alot.

2 Likes

Your sales seem to be doing okay even with those past ratings. It might have an effect on search ranking but your account seems okay (apart from not being able to send offers to BR) - ie. it’s not stopped those new sales. Only Fiverr will have the data on how it affects accounts / in general though.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome, @jawad_amjad8. I hope it helps you! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@maitasun yes it did!!!

1 Like

Need minimum 4 Star or above rating to sent buyer request.

I’m glad to know, @jawad_amjad8 ! :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s the reason I wrote that topic: to empower people through knowledge and give them tools for them to decide by themselves! :wink:

2 Likes

That’s so sweet of you @maitasun

1 Like