I am not able to send Buyer Request!

jawad_amjad8

Your rating needs to be 90% I think to send offers in the buyer requests section (assuming that’s what you want to do), which I think means 4.5 stars average (all time average probably - unless it’s 60 days avg but if your 60 day avg is >4.5 stars it’s probably the all time avg that’s the issue.).

I had 2 bad ratings and its been a while now. Got Some Orders after that too, But still I am not able to send Requests!?

My account !!!

I had 2 bad ratings and its been a while now. Got Some Orders after that too, But still I am not able to send Requests!?

Hi @jawad_amjad8,

Please check the following thread. There you’ll find how to raise your rating.

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting late. I had hoped to publish this thread before SLD but it was not until yesterday that I had some free time to work on it. Please get yourself a cup of coffee / tea or whatever you like best before starting to read this post, this time it will be a little long. The first topic of this series was about how to calculate the amount of x* rated orders that would impact the rating causing it to lose points, this one is its complement and like the …

Your rating needs to be 90% I think to send offers in the buyer requests section (assuming that’s what you want to do), which I think means 4.5 stars average (all time average probably - unless it’s 60 days avg but if your 60 day avg is >4.5 stars it’s probably the all time avg that’s the issue.).

Okay.

Does it effects sells(Bad profile rating)?

Hi @jawad_amjad8,

Please check the following thread. There you’ll find how to raise your rating.

First of all, I would like to apologize for posting late. I had hoped to publish this thread before SLD but it was not until yesterday that I had some free time to work on it. Please get yourself a cup of coffee / tea or whatever you like best before starting to read this post, this time it will be a little long. The first topic of this series was about how to calculate the amount of x* rated orders that would impact the rating causing it to lose points, this one is its complement and like the …

Thank you!!!

It look like you had Phd in this lol, anyways thanks alot.

Okay.

Does it effects sells(Bad profile rating)?

Your sales seem to be doing okay even with those past ratings. It might have an effect on search ranking but your account seems okay (apart from not being able to send offers to BR) - ie. it’s not stopped those new sales. Only Fiverr will have the data on how it affects accounts / in general though.

Archived