I am not getting 2nd level

nikscool

Reply to @kjblynx:

"You made over 50 orders in the past two months while maintaining excellent ratings and a solid track record. You’ll automatically be promoted to Level Two, unlocking advanced sales tools to further expand your services and increase your sales. You’ll also receive priority support."

are you not able with this?

Reply to @kjblynx: if you scroll down that page (analytics) that the seller has posted in the screenshot, you will see level two as a target goal if you are level one. It showed that way for me before I got to level two. Now it has nothing other than the date that I earnt the level two, but before that it was like a percentage unrelated to the feedback one. Also the 10% profile incomplete isn’t really relevant with regards to levels, it goes to 100% when you link facebook and google I think which is hardly necessary.

Congratulations on your sales so far! The number of orders that have not been rated seems high. Have you tried contacting buyers who did not take the time to rate your service? Often buyers who placed multiple orders at once will only rate one of them.

Hope this helps =)

Archived