I am not getting any Buyer Requests Since Last 2 months

mdomor288

Hi Everyone,

I am working on Digital Marketing and since last 2 months I can’t see any buyer requests in the list. Is it happening to me only or any other person is also facing this?

My all gigs are Active and running but have lost all gig’s ranking but they are in the search results withing page 3.

Please suggest me something to solve this problem.

Thank you

Thanks for the Link but I don’t think any of this can solve my problem. I was having continuous orders on my gigs and I was level two seller for 8 months continuously, But 2 months ago 2 orders were cancelled and from that time I am having bad time.

Since march my all ratings are 100% and this month I am gonna get level 1 again.

Thanks for the Link but I don’t think any of this can solve my problem. I was having continuous orders on my gigs and I was level two seller for 8 months continuously, But 2 months ago 2 orders were cancelled and from that time I am having bad time.

Since march my all ratings are 100% and this month I am gonna get level 1 again.

Ah, that’s a different problem than what you stated in your OP.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Ah, that’s a different problem than what you stated in your OP.

What can you do when your sales have suddenly plummeted? For many people the solution is simple - come on to the forum and complain about something else which “must” have caused this. It is probable that an outside force has caused you to not get as many sales. What is also probable is that you have no control over this “outside force”. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy a good rant or moan every now and then as much as the next guy but I never expect my moan or rant to actually change anything. When …

Yes,

I thought that’s because of Corona attack people are not posting works,but everyone is getting buyer requests then what happened to my one?

😭

Archived