I am not getting any order. Please guide me

wasimkhanpide

Hi , what you mean by potential buyers ?

Really?

I mean is there any specific section for buyers.

Sure there is. If you don’t know how to find, maybe contract someone who could

I’ll repeat: Sitting and waiting won’t lead you anywhere. Maybe later, when you already have a good reputation and returning clients.

Till there, start running behind your success

Really?

I mean is there any specific section for buyers.

Sure there is. If you don’t know how to find, maybe contract someone who could

I’ll repeat: Sitting and waiting won’t lead you anywhere. Maybe later, when you already have a good reputation and returning clients.

Till there, start running behind your success

Dear , I wanted to know if there is any specific section for buyers other than “buyer request” ?

Dear , I wanted to know if there is any specific section for buyers other than “buyer request” ?

First, don’t call people dear. It’s really strange.

Second, no, it have not.

You should use social medias or any other communication method for this.

i am almost online and even i receive many buyer’s request but yet i did not take any order. gigs impression and clicks are also decreasing.

@wasimkhanpide You offer proofreading and editing services and yet, your profile and gig descriptions are riddled with grammatical errors. In fact, we have a few examples from this very same thread:

i am almost online

and even i receive many buyer’s request

but yet i did not take any order.

What’s with that? Why would you want to offer proofreading and editing services when you clearly don’t have a good command of the English language?

I am sorry if I sound harsh. There is no real way of putting it nicely. Since you won’t be able to deliver on what you’ve promised in your gigs (due to your poor command of the English language), none of the suggestions and tips mentioned above will be of much help to you.

I suggest that you either improve your English language skills before offering proofreading/editing services or offer gigs in other categories that you are more skilled at.

Regards 🍍

@wasimkhanpide You offer proofreading and editing services and yet, your profile and gig descriptions are riddled with grammatical errors. In fact, we have a few examples from this very same thread:

i am almost online

and even i receive many buyer’s request

but yet i did not take any order.

What’s with that? Why would you want to offer proofreading and editing services when you clearly don’t have a good command of the English language?

I am sorry if I sound harsh. There is no real way of putting it nicely. Since you won’t be able to deliver on what you’ve promised in your gigs (due to your poor command of the English language), none of the suggestions and tips mentioned above will be of much help to you.

I suggest that you either improve your English language skills before offering proofreading/editing services or offer gigs in other categories that you are more skilled at.

Regards 🍍

You are right. English proficiency is very important for out sourcing work. Thank you.

One thing to consider is that you are offering gigs for proofreading and copyediting, and yet your gig description has a lot of typos and basic errors in it. I would recommend doing a deep edit of your description, and also only offer gigs for services that you can perform error-free, every time.

Archived