Fiverr Community Forum

I am not getting any order. Please guide me

You are right. English proficiency is very important for out sourcing work. Thank you.

1 Like

check >>>
https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

1 Like

One thing to consider is that you are offering gigs for proofreading and copyediting, and yet your gig description has a lot of typos and basic errors in it. I would recommend doing a deep edit of your description, and also only offer gigs for services that you can perform error-free, every time.

1 Like

Should i remove it or modify it?

Share gigs on sicial media
Send 10 BR daily
remain full time online.

Be convincing in buyer request

2 Likes

Thank you for your valuable suggestions

Thank you for your suggestions

I see you have removed it. Suggest you also remove the word “academic” from your profile description.

1 Like

Promote your gigs on social medias and use buyer requests

Promoting your services to the socialmedia that need what you have to offer.

Thank you for your suggestion…

1 Like

Don’t Worry about this,
1- Create More gigs at least 5.
2 Keep online daily at least 6 hours…
3-Share your works on social media.
Best of luck :slightly_smiling_face: .

1 Like

Suggest to further differentiate your offerings from the competitors, and make that very clear to potential buyers. Maybe you are 2 times cheaper and can deliver faster and offer the same or higher quality work - if so, make sure to highlight these on the profile image of the gigs. Last but not least, try to promote on Facebook Fiverr groups - it is free of charge and you can spread the word out to tens of thousands of potential buyers. Keep trying and never settle and success will come to you soon. Best of luck :grinning:

Just promot your gig, be patient and follow these tips bellow

Promote your gig to social media networks.

Read the forum’s tips https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

Send the buyer requests

Use the correct tags and topics

Stay online with your account

Wish you all the best

1 Like

i was in level 3 but now days i am not getting order i lost my all levels even i am online daily 10 to 12 hours but i don’t know what’s wrong ? please help me

Thanks for your suggestions i will keep following it

1 Like