I am not getting any order!

spiroveneti

Hello everyone

It’s been more than 6 months now that no matter how frequently or where i share my Gigs and how many Buyer Requests i send i don’t get any job offer, and it’s kinda strange because i used to get at least a job in 2 days which payed good. If somebody has any suggestions please let me know.

Best regards

You may have to change your success strategy. If what you’re already doing isn’t working, then perhaps it’s time to get our your pen and notebook, and find creative new ways to build your success. And no, I can’t tell you exactly what you need to do to build YOUR success. YOU are going to have to figure out how to do that on your own. Only YOU know what works for you and what doesn’t.

You may have to change your success strategy. If what you’re already doing isn’t working, then perhaps it’s time to get our your pen and notebook, and find creative new ways to build your success. And no, I can’t tell you exactly what you need to do to build YOUR success. YOU are going to have to figure out how to do that on your own. Only YOU know what works for you and what doesn’t.

Thanks for your suggestion Jon, very kind.

Archived