I am not getting any order

it had been so many days on fiverr but i have’nt got any order yet.

can anyone please help me

You have to be patient at first and do as much as you can to promote your gigs. it could take weeks to get that first order.

My advice : be workaholic on the beggining. I start making 5 logos for 24h, now i’m making them for 2days, later i will make 3logos for 2 days ( i give you only examples ) and that’s how you can get orders, and i think that’s the way how you will “work out” your offers.

How well can i promote my gig?

Sometimes that happens to me too…But I kind of like that becoz these days I I am a little bit busy with my real life things…

You can do some promoting…and check if your gig description and presentation is competitive… :slight_smile:

Reply to @mikemans - Twitter/Facebook/Fan Pages on Facebook

it depends what is hot selling in fiverr graphics gigs are hottest selling gigs here on fiverr.

create video, post on other related sites and tell them what you are selling…

@spa3212 can you please tell me some gigs through which i can get orders?

Reply to @spa3212: can you please tell me some gigs through which i can get orders?

What I do is offer something free for the first set of orders :slight_smile:

@magisworks

Remember you are devaluing the product by doing that! You may as well just offer half the rates and get more work that way!

Reply to @oranjewebdesign: Well I just do the freebies for the first few orders to get the ball rolling. After which, I open up a separate gig for what used to be the freebies. :slight_smile:

Away from the general advice let me help @art_rocks with something more specific: you need to at least show what you can do. Try adding examples showing your skill in transforming photos into popart not just a very general popart image. As a buyer I might try somebody with no reviews if I liked their work, but at the moment you’ve got nothing other than a claim of what you can do.

I think that goes for all gigs, no proof = a big gamble on the buyers part

Reply to @madmoo: agree with all! Great tips!

Promote your gig :slight_smile: and offer quality services

These are some good tips that I may implement.

@art_rocks Give it some time. Orders will come. I’d suggest making your proposition just a bit more descriptive. Have ‘I will draw a picture of you in pop art style for $5’ instead of ‘I will make a pop art for $5’. Also, add some illustrations of your work like 4/5 drawings of stuff you did. Please change your profile picture from the default sheep. You’re an artist. Show us your skills!!

Kim

Away from the general advice let me help @art_rocks with something more specific: you need to at least show what you can do. Try adding examples showing your skill in transforming photos into popart not just a very general popart image. As a buyer I might try somebody with no reviews if I liked their work, but at the moment you’ve got nothing other than a claim of what you can do.

I think that goes for all gigs, no proof = a big gamble on the buyers part

Reply to @madmoo: agree with all! Great tips!