I am not getting any orders, been here for a long time

siddharaj_kalke

I started using Fiverr about 4 months ago in order to improve my skillset. But I haven’t got any clients yet.
Even though I am beginner I wish to learn from this stage at very cheap rates. I hope the community guides me through this and help me get my first gig…
I can make 3D models in SolidWorks and I am also learning Photoshop skills. Below is the link to my profile. Thanks : )

(https://www.fiverr.com/siddharaj_kalke?up_rollout=true)

@natore7 How discouraging! Haha

@siddharaj_kalke, if you really like what you do and are very eager, don’t stop. Keep working on your skills and try to experiment different gigs for different niches. If it doesn’t work here on Fiverr, try on other platforms for freelancers.

@mjaninea Hey thanks!! I sure will experiment more based on the skills and consider trying other niches as well.

• 3 months later...

In the “I will compile travel videos for you” gig, in the video at around 4 secs in, the hand and flower fade out but then fade back in again and then quickly cuts. If that’s not intentional I’d change that.

In “I will make simple 3d models in solidworks based on your given dimensions” in the description you describe what’s in your gig images but not really what you do in the gig.

In “I will make a front cover for your book” maybe show a few different book cover examples. Saying “I am getting started with PHOTOSHOP and this will help me gain some experience” probably won’t give the buyers much confidence in the gig.

In the “I will compile travel videos for you” gig, in the video at around 4 secs in, the hand and flower fade out but then fade back in again and then quickly cuts. If that’s not intentional I’d change that.

In “I will make simple 3d models in solidworks based on your given dimensions” in the description you describe what’s in your gig images but not really what you do in the gig.

In “I will make a front cover for your book” maybe show a few different book cover examples. Saying “I am getting started with PHOTOSHOP and this will help me gain some experience” probably won’t give the buyers much confidence in the gig.

Thanks a lot! I’ll take care of these points that you mentioned and work on it.

At first, You add your gig very attractive colorful/ besutiful pucture,

And your gig title is must be attractive. As other persone see your gig title, This gigs have best service.

And also tag is the most importent.
I think, the gig is do not perform, if all is not perfect.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

If you are getting impressions but not clicks, it is because your gig thumbnails are not interesting enough to click on.

I looked at your profile. Only one of your gig images tells the buyer what you are selling. Buyers have thousands of images to cruise through. You need to get their attention and tell them what you sell in less than a second. Unfortunately, your gig images do not do that.

Archived