,i am not getting buyers request!

biacollection

Question

12 answers to this question

I think you meant that you submitted (not accepted) offers to buyers’ requests.

The reason why the buyers haven’t accepted your offers/proposals can be anything, from them not being interested (or maybe the way you worded it put them off), or they’ve found someone else who provides something more or something better, cheaper offers, etc.

Keep in mind that many buyers submit offers to the same buyer request, and a buyer could have a hard time going through tenths of offers to assess each one of them. You are basically competing with other sellers for the same buyer.

You’ll have to keep on trying until a buyer accepts your offer. In the meantime, search the forum for buyer requests tips to see how you can word & present your offers.

For me…

I think fiverr is going slow not like the old days
i noticed now, few buyers are posting a request not like the old day
whenever I refresh the site request are full… now… like 10, 5, 2,

this is because of the unnecessary update. bling bling updates that is unnecessary.😤

For me…

I think fiverr is going slow not like the old days

i noticed now, few buyers are posting a request not like the old day

whenever I refresh the site request are full… now… like 10, 5, 2,

this is because of the unnecessary update. bling bling updates that is unnecessary.😤

More info about BR etc.

I don’t bother about them really, but I can only see 1 at the moment. It depends which category your gigs are in, what level you are etc. - so many different criteria! 😉

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue. This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

There have been quite a lot of posts recently about low numbers of Buyer Requests. This is a different topic entirely from spam in BR and you can read about that elsewhere, so this is not about that issue.

This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments s…

Archived