I am not getting clicks

zarahussain1

I created a gig about 3 days ago and I am not getting clicks. Impressions are also getting down. Here is my gig please check this out and inform me if you see any mistake.

favicon-32x32.png.a41a2947daf9d5a1a2ea910c02ddc032.png Fiverr.com
create-a-multilingual-website-with-astra-and-elementor.thumb.jpg.dd018d5e80cf35baa996384d94306203.jpg

zarahussain1 : I will create a multilingual website with astra and elementor...

For only $25, zarahussain1 will create a multilingual website with astra and elementor. | ======Please leave a message before placing your order!====== I will create a multilingual website using Astra and Elementor. Just contact me you'll get perfect...

I created a gig about 3 days ago and I am not getting clicks. Impressions are also getting down. Here is my gig please check this out and inform me if you see any mistake.

b0a72261e3b38eee2800a70930b2964a5782cba7.pngFiverr.com
f3b1032efaa17ea1fbe594ed527747bf75c2768c_2_281x500.jpeg

zarahussain1 : I will create a multilingual website with astra and elementor...

For only $25, zarahussain1 will create a multilingual website with astra and elementor. | ======Please leave a message before placing your order!====== I will create a multilingual website using Astra and Elementor. Just contact me you'll get perfect...

You can add multiple trending keywords in your gig title and create SEO optimize gig 😀

I have already viewed your gig. I notice that your gig images are not attractive. It should be submitted with a good looking mockup. It wasn’t your problem though. It is my own opinion. Anyway, Firstly you should check that Whether your gig is active! If the gig is active. Then you can change your gig thumbnail with gig share on social media. I hope you will be gain in very soon. best of luck!

I have already viewed your gig. I notice that your gig images are not attractive. It should be submitted with a good looking mockup. It wasn’t your problem though. It is my own opinion. Anyway, Firstly you should check that Whether your gig is active! If the gig is active. Then you can change your gig thumbnail with gig share on social media. I hope you will be gain in very soon. best of luck!

Okay thanks.

I am facing another problem. I am online on fiverr through PC but my gig is not showing in online section and can’t see the green dot on profile also.

Okay thanks.

I am facing another problem. I am online on fiverr through PC but my gig is not showing in online section and can’t see the green dot on profile also.

Yes, I notice that, when I am viewing your profile, then your activity status was offline. Anyway, now you can go to your Fiverr profile setting and follow the attachment. select the “GO ONLINE” option and then save changes

u.thumb.PNG.736f5452fb0e7eb55e4789f4f5cf7735.PNG
u1030×327 28.7 KB

Archived