I am not getting enough order after level 1

rumaysa

I am very confused about my fiverr account, I randomly get some order after opening fiverr account. After getting level 1 badge i did not get enough order except some previous client. I have contacted several times about the issue and they assure me there is no problem in your account. But i am little bit confused why i am not getting order from new client. Today i told my friend about my problem and tried to send me message but he cannot, it says “For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly”

Can you please tell me the solution?

I have some advice for you guys. Pretty much, the more volume of sales you have and the greater your rating is, fiverr will do what they can in order to promote you because they aim to market the best services in each category.

I recommend you going to your username > selling > manage requests. With this, you can see people who are asking for the services that YOU already provide! I will answer these as much as possible in order to get some sales coming in.

For me personally, one thing I did was offer a 24hr delivery time on all of my GIGs until I hit level 2 seller. If you want the reward, you have to put the work in.

Not only that, but this strategy has gotten me on the fiverr homepage two times! And the turnout was amazing. I could barely keep up with the orders lol.

Hope this helps.

Hello, I’m dealing with the same situation.
It’s pretty hard to now have any order for weeks and maybe sometimes for months and honestly I don’t know if there is a solution for that, but I guess keep promoting your gigs and send offers for buyers request.

I hope all the best to you!
Thank you.
Dana.

I suggest you report the issue to Fiverr customer care and however go to your inbox and click on Report, then it will Un-report itself, i am sure that is where the problem is coming from.Go to your inbox and look carefully at your Report button you will see the it is on report, anyone who is on Report mode cannot send messages to you and you cannot receive messages either, i hope that helps!! Thanks!

Archived