Fiverr Community Forum

I am not getting notifications on my mobile (fiverr app)

Hi there
I am using (infinix note 7) which has Android 10
I am using fiverr app to manage my profile
Whenever someone tries to contact me , someone puts an order or any other notification , “i don’t get any notification” like on the mobile you get a notification bar
After like 30 min or an hour Gmail notification appear (telling me like there is msg from some person) because of this i am not able to reply fast ,
you know buyer and seller has to discuss things , mostly due to time zone difference half of the day is already waste

And the most anoying this is that when i open fiverr , after like 2 3 mins those old notification start appearing in the notification bar

Please , I need to solve this problem

Note : i have tried using other mobile like techno camon (Android 7) it still the same , When i had this old phone (Samsung j5) everything was working fine , I tried removing fiver from built-in battery saving option (like those which close apps in background) it still the same

3 Likes

If you type “not getting notifications from fiverr app” in the search bar above there are over 50 topics on the subject offering fixes that you might like to try.

Do on notification at your fiverr app for settings.

it’s an issue of chinese phone, can’t do anything else, I also had Infinix phone with same issue, had to switch to Motorola.