I am not getting order from a month

You can join this conversation that was started today on the same subject. 😉

I have the same gig through which i used to get as many as 15 orders a week but for the past 3 weeks i got no orders. Performance; 150 reviews 4.9 positive rating 100 percent response rate 3 cancellations And level 2 seller Can anyone help me please? my gigs stopped getting impressions as much as i had,dropping from 3k to 800. And i am really shattered. looking forward to your response. Thanks bee

You can join this conversation that was started today on the same subject. 😉

I have the same gig through which i used to get as many as 15 orders a week but for the past 3 weeks i got no orders. Performance; 150 reviews 4.9 positive rating 100 percent response rate 3 cancellations And level 2 seller Can anyone help me please? my gigs stopped getting impressions as much as i had,dropping from 3k to 800. And i am really shattered. looking forward to your response. Thanks bee

Thank you.

But i have one more question please…

Your gigs provide services more than $40,Are you getting orders regularly?

Seriously it’s a spam ? 😯

Basic level is talking about the forum, not the Fiverr main site. Sending Messages to other people should be done carefully. Your Messages can be flagged if the person you send a message to did not want to receive it. This should NOT be used to promote your services.

Archived