I am not getting order from one month

shreya455

hello !! I am new seller here…🙂I created my account in November .I have got 4 orders till now.but now from one month…i haven’t got any order…please tell me if i am doing some wrong or what i do for receiving any order

I created my account in November .I have got 4 orders till now.but now from one month…i haven’t got any order…please tell me if i am doing some wrong or what i do for receiving any order

Are you marketing and promoting your gig(s) to the people who need your services? Hoping that those potential customers randomly find your gig isn’t going to work. YOU need to reach out to your target customers and tell them about what you do.

YOU are responsible for your own success.

I faced same problem, i have awsome logo gig with over 700 positive review, but from one month i’m not getting any order, ive already promot gigs in various platform and and updated gig gallery and video, but no results, i don’t why.

i have awsome logo gig with over 700 positive review, but from one month i’m not getting any order, ive already promot gigs in various platform and and updated gig gallery and video, but no results, i don’t why.

Unfortunately, neither do we.

I created my account in November .I have got 4 orders till now.but now from one month…i haven’t got any order…please tell me if i am doing some wrong or what i do for receiving any order

Are you marketing and promoting your gig(s) to the people who need your services? Hoping that those potential customers randomly find your gig isn’t going to work. YOU need to reach out to your target customers and tell them about what you do.

YOU are responsible for your own success.

Thank you …i would be greatful to you if you tell me what else can i do? If i should change in my gigs?

Thank you …i would be greatful to you if you tell me what else can i do? If i should change in my gigs?

I have already encouraged you to do what you need to do if you want to earn more orders. There are no shortcuts to success.

I have already encouraged you to do what you need to do if you want to earn more orders. There are no shortcuts to success.

Thank you for your advise?…i will surely work on it

I am also a new seller on Fiverr, but I have been getting a few more orders recently. I suppose you can try using catchy titles that are likely to show up when people search for services related to what you have to offer. Use buyers’ request as frequently as you can, and try to personalize the messages to clients. Overall, ensure your services are premium!

I am also a new seller on Fiverr, but I have been getting a few more orders recently. I suppose you can try using catchy titles that are likely to show up when people search for services related to what you have to offer. Use buyers’ request as frequently as you can, and try to personalize the messages to clients. Overall, ensure your services are premium!

Thank you for your lovely advise…😊 now i will work more on my gigs.

Archived