I am not getting orders from last 2 weeks what should i do?

ff_designhub

Getting no order in initial stage is very common. You need to stand out in the market. Research about your gig title, description, tags and pricing. You can follow other pro freelancers who are already established. Parallely you can develop your skill and build a strong portfolio. Hope it will help you 🙂

Getting no order in initial stage is very common. You need to stand out in the market. Research about your gig title, description, tags and pricing. You can follow other pro freelancers who are already established. Parallely you can develop your skill and build a strong portfolio. Hope it will help you 🙂

i already check your gigs its very nice and creative work. Keep it up but here you should work with patience. I am here from 6 months but no get any order now. I am free, waiting and work with patience. I am also a graphic designer. Best wishes from Pakistan.Best of luck for the next journey on fiver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i already check your gigs its very nice and creative work. Keep it up but here you should work with patience. I am here from 6 months but no get any order now. I am free, waiting and work with patience. I am also a graphic designer. Best wishes from Pakistan.Best of luck for the next journey on fiver :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Archived