I am not getting orders from one month. please check my id and tell me what should i do

heily_graphics

Maybe you missed some things. Did you promote your Gigs on social media recently? Doing so increases your chances of getting messages and orders. Secondly, did you approach buyers on buyers request platform? You stand to get orders if you meet buyers requirements and gain their confidence to try your gig(s). Thirdly, your #Fiverr Gigs are like #Etsy, #Shopify, and #Amazon stores ~ you need to promote them and run SEO monthly. This way, your traffic will be regular and stable. If you do these 3 things right, you will get orders every week or every 48 hours. I hope this will help? Cheers. ~ VL

Maybe you missed some things. Did you promote your Gigs on social media recently? Doing so increases your chances of getting messages and orders. Secondly, did you approach buyers on buyers request platform? You stand to get orders if you meet buyers requirements and gain their confidence to try your gig(s). Thirdly, your #Fiverr Gigs are like #Etsy, #Shopify, and #Amazon stores ~ you need to promote them and run SEO monthly. This way, your traffic will be regular and stable. If you do these 3 things right, you will get orders every week or every 48 hours. I hope this will help? Cheers. ~ VL

Thank you very much…

Hey! What did you mean by Run SEO?

Run SEO means , Optimize your Gigs according to search engine Monthly. which means you have to update your Gigs with more Catchy or Professional words…

Does that mean every month keywords change? How to modify my gig with respect to that?

Does that mean every month keywords change? How to modify my gig with respect to that?

You can do so but i does not really means that,

you can just update some text related to your Gig just to ensure the search engine that your gig is Updated then it will be more reachable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived