I am not getting orders how can I get orders?

rafayrazzaq

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

optimise your fiver gig descriptions and images even create a high quality video for your gig if you can along with the tags

have a look at the top sellers in your niche and see what tags come up consistently,

write your description in a way that shows how you help the prospect not just what you offer

what do you offer ?

I know some sellers that offered their services for the bare minimum until they got a couple of reviews and then reviewed the prices at a later date.

Dean.

optimise your fiver gig descriptions and images even create a high quality video for your gig if you can along with the tags

have a look at the top sellers in your niche and see what tags come up consistently,

write your description in a way that shows how you help the prospect not just what you offer

what do you offer ?

I know some sellers that offered their services for the bare minimum until they got a couple of reviews and then reviewed the prices at a later date.

Dean.

@d_bellingham thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

what do you offer ?

Dean.

Thank you so much for the suggestions!

Archived