I am not happy with my gigs

jubayer_wdp

Greetings to all,

My name is Jubayer Ahmed and I am a professional web developer since 2018. Actually I am a new member at fiverr. It’s been 10 days I opened my new account and already created two gigs. I am getting impressions as well but not getting enough clicks. However, still I didn’t get my first order. 🙁
Now I am feeling very upset. Because, I applied all the effective tricks in my gig, even I am professional and experienced from the local market. Then why I am not getting any order?? 😞

Please visit my gig if you like it, and suggest me how can I get my first order…

Thank you for spending your valuable time on my post ❤️

Hey I think you may need to work on your gig images a bit…I noticed the there are typos on a couple of them which would probably communicate to the buyer that they would end up up with typos/error in their work as well…

And also you can’t properly see the designs in some of the images so the buyer may not be able to see really if they like your design style or not…

Hope that helps 🙂

Always re-check your Gig Description grammar, photos, quality of them before submitting to the public. And don’t expect to get orders within 10 days after account creation.

Then usually how long time I need to wait for the first order? 🙂

If I change my gig image, will this affect my gig rank?

Hey I think you may need to work on your gig images a bit…I noticed the there are typos on a couple of them which would probably communicate to the buyer that they would end up up with typos/error in their work as well…

And also you can’t properly see the designs in some of the images so the buyer may not be able to see really if they like your design style or not…

Hope that helps 🙂

Greetings to all,

My name is Jubayer Ahmed and I am a professional web developer since 2018. Actually I am a new member at fiverr. It’s been 10 days I opened my new account and already created two gigs. I am getting impressions as well but not getting enough clicks. However, still I didn’t get my first order. 🙁

Now I am feeling very upset. Because, I applied all the effective tricks in my gig, even I am professional and experienced from the local market. Then why I am not getting any order?? 😞

Please visit my gig if you like it, and suggest me how can I get my first order…

Thank you for spending your valuable time on my post ❤️

“Anytime feel free to knock me”

The above is copied from your profile description.

Suggest you use the word “contact” instead of “knock” as that will come across as more professional.

I didn’t get my first order .

Tip: Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

“Anytime feel free to knock me”

The above is copied from your profile description.

Suggest you use the word “contact” instead of “knock” as that will come across as more professional.

I didn’t get my first order .

Tip: Don’t just wait!

Check out: New Sellers … Success Doesn’t Come To Those Who Wait!

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy! 🙂

Thank you. I will change it.

Archived